The meeting of the International Study Group for Systems Biology (ISGSB) in 2016 will be hosted in Jena and take place 4-7 October, where the 4 October will be the day for the Young ISGSB meeting. The ISGSB (formerly BTK) meeting welcomes biologists, computational modellers and interdisciplinary researchers in the systems biology field.
The meeting will be dedicated to the memory of Reinhart Heinrich (1946-2006).
The opening lecture will be given by Tom A. Rapoport (Harvard).
Further speakers include:
- Steen Andreassen (Aalborg, Denmark)
- Daniel Beard (Ann Arbor, USA)
- Anne Goelzer (Jouy-en-Josas, France)
- Edda Klipp (Berlin, Germany)
- Waltraud Schulze (Hohenheim, Germany)
- Aleksandra Walczak (Paris, France)
- Mathias Ziegler (Bergen, Norway)